Sunday, September 30, 2007

i cant stand it. i seriously think my family falls into the category of dysfunctional family. its so irritating to see my parents and siblings quarrel over simple matters.
take today for example. dad wanted to go 2 my grandparents place early so dat he could watch e f1 japan grand prix. den my sis had to piss him off cos she took so long to do her project( we are all using my dads laptop cos e com is down). n dis could hav been avoided if she jus woke up b4 11 to do it when he was at e gym. den leaving e house, my dad was already in a bad mood, n my mom had to slowly take her time to close e windows in e house. for crying out loud! if my dad wanted 2 leave, he could hav jus helped my mom instead of standing at e door shaking his keys. n my mom could hav asked us all 2 close e windows. so we had 2 endure a journey where my dad sped all e way, which is not fun, since it seems dat he might crash into every car we passed.
n dis happens all e time, n it includes my bro. all 4 of em will be throwing their tantrums at home and pissing off each other. its surprising dat dey cant see e tension in e air n learn 2 jus shut up. its a wonder im not traumatised. but i really cant stand it.
really, every time their life sux, dey jus take it out on anyone and everyone. dey should jus shut e fuck up n put themselves in e other persons shoes! i mean dats a fucking simple lesson dat should be taught by our parents rite? but my parents cant even tell dat dey are never completely not a fault, n dat it takes 2 hands to clap. wadever happened to sitting down and talking lik civilised ppl, instead of raising our voices? my mom keeps on saying dat we should listen more, but she rarely ever does.
im not surprised my prob is partly cos of their immature actions at home. its no surprise dat i always want to spend time away frm home. who wants to be caught in e middle of their stupid tantrums?

No comments: