Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Realy long ago... round Os

So aft prelims… basically studied every day. Gd thing was I could actually see that I was improving. Was kinda shocked dat there was so much I did not know n how simple e things dat did not know in e past were now.

I guess e ppl I was studying were a great help. Its abit sad that I only got to know some of them better now, like huimin n Sheryl, when there isn’t really much time 4 anything else other that preparing 4 Os. As much as i wish I had more time, I also can’t wait for all this to be over.

O levels finally reached. E drill was similar to prelim, but could feel e tension in e air. E papers were rather different frm wad I had expected. Was all different frm all e tys I had practiced with. Made it hard 2 gauge how I did.

Last day of exams was weird. Din really feel anything. Was only e day after dat it kinda hit me dat it was all over. Was lik dey said, dere really was dat vacuum dat u feel. Suddenly there was no real goal 2 work 4. Felt relieved n lost at e same time.

No comments: