Wednesday, June 29, 2016

So things have changed....

So, things have changed since I started this blog and the occasional dismal attempts at revival. Well, time to try again.

I recently googled myself and realised that this account appears on the first page of results. It would be a shame for anyone searching for me to find this abandoned blog.

So what's different this time? To begin with, I'll be writing about whatever I fancy rather than trying to write about my emotions. While I still need to work on properly expressing them, I feel that they come across best when I'm passionate about the topic. Just a heads up, it's likely to be about Social, Political or Heath related issues, depending on whatever rant I happen to go on, most likely via Facebook or Youtube.

I will, as far as possible leave links or search terms whenever I quote or use examples, but since these are purely opinion pieces,  it obviously won't be of very high standards.

So sit back, take a read, and maybe comment. Cheers!

No comments: